|Don't forget to change regularly your password !|
The objective of this tool is the global optimisation of the scientific program by:
- the definition of an optimal selection of observation fields and targets taking into account
- simultaneously, seismo and exoplanet criteria,
- satellite (flight domain) and instrument (windowing) constraints,
- eventually specific targets of additional programs.
- the pre-launch preparation of observation program,
- the update of the observation schedulling during the mission.
The main functionalities (some of them being restricted) are:
- the choice of the CCD position and orientation for each run, allowing to calculate the line of sight and the associated quaternion for the satellite attitude maneuvers,
- the selection of targets on seismology and exoplanet CCDs,
- the verification of feasibility, in terms of windowing and piloting (identification of star couples usable for ecartometry),
- the computation of the dates to start and stop a run (Sun position),
- the construction of a global observation planning, thanks to criteria on depointing (constraints of straylight from Earth and Moon) and roll angle (thermal constraints relative to the focal unit radiator).
The main users are:
- the Co-Is and Associated scientists who prepare the observation proposals,
- the project group which analyse their feasibility and prepare satellite commands,
- the work groups' leaders and the scientific Committee which select the proposals and validate the global program.
Access to COROTSKY