CoRoT mission produced nearly 6 years of data that are now online. The different scientific products levels available are:
- L0 : the raw decommuted telemetry
- L1 : L0 telemetry with the standard corrections in routine mode (correction of sky background, offsets, datation correction, EMI, jitter…)
- L2 : L1 telemetry with additional corrections (hot pixels, temperature jumps, correction of the efficiency loss in the detection chain, data resampling…) and the associated metadata. The level L2 is for scientific use.
These different products are available in the following archives:
- L0 and L1: CNES' SERAD archive at the following address https://sipad-corot.cnes.fr/
- L2: IAS project archive at the following address http://idoc-corotn2-public.ias.u-psud.fr/
- L2: CDS official archive at the following address http://vizier.u-strasbg.fr/viz-bin/VizieR